Saturday, March 25, 2017

Super Busy Saturday

Saturday.. Chores and more!


 Today I am spray painting Pringles cans for the kids at church to make banks.  I am not sure if this will be a Sunday School project or a Vacation Bible School project, but the kids sure love to use stickers and glitter, so a perfect way to recycle the cans and give them a craft project.

Laundry is going.

Working on the VFW fundraiser. So many people are in need. The veterans at the VFW and DAV are all aging and they need young people to help. Not that I am young, but I am working hard to help them as they work to repair their roof and building interior.

I hope you each accomplish a lot today! It is hard to ge it all done on Saturday, but since it is rainy and gloomy it is easier to stay inside and work.

Have a great day. Do something for someone else. You will be blessed for doing so.


 

2 comments:

Roxanne watercolorsnmore said...

Doing for others is certainly a blessing.
Tweeted.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Your community is lucky to have someone like you, Jacki, who is always willing to pitch in and help.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.