Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday

I am thankful for a friend who texted to check on me yesterday. 

Sometimes I over volunteer and that is where I am at this week. I love to volunteer and I have a hard time saying no. Tuesday night it caught up with me. Wednesday was a day full of meetings and errands. Friday we are feeding 100 or so people and the funding for the meat fell through. Heavy sigh... But I figured out what we will do, and it will be a wonderful meal for all who attend.

I guess what I am saying is sometimes we need to take care of ourselves. Just rest. As the holidays approach, remember to take care of you!


 

1 comment:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

That quote is perfect and so true. Hope you make time to take of yourself, Jacki. Rest and relax this weekend. (Am glad you figured out what to do about the meat to feed the people). (((HUGS)))

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.