Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Spiritual

If you never felt pain, 
then how would you know that I am a Healer? 

If you never had to pray, 
How would you know that I am a Deliverer? 

If you never had a trial, 
how could you call yourself an overcomer?

If you never felt sadness, 
How would you know that I am a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake, 
How would you know that I am a forgiver?

If you knew all, 
How would you know that I will answer your questions?

If you never were in trouble, 
How would you know that I will come to your rescue

If you never were broken, 
Then how would you know that I can make you whole?

If you never had a problem,
How would you know that I can solve them?

If you never had any suffering, 
Then how would you know what I went through?

If you never went through the fire, 
Then how would you become pure?

If I gave you all things, 
How would you appreciate them?

If I never corrected you, 
How would you know that I love you?

If you had all power, 
Then how would you learn
to depend on me?

If your life was perfect, 
Then what would you need me for?

Love,
Jesus

 God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen.

19 comments:

Savannah said...

Love it!

Talkity Christian said...

Awesome!

Funny how many people miss those facts, it's eye opening for me.

Keep it up!

http://talkitychristian.blogspot.com/

Christie Cottage said...

It is so true. If you ever questioned why??? The answer is right here!

<><

joybug56 said...

AWESOME post this morning! I am an adult Sunday School teacher at my church, and I love the way you used the graphics to enhance, to deposit in our "imagination" the ability to grasp truth. Sight through our imagination is the greatest sense we have, all four others sense follow ...If we can by the power of the Holy Spirit can give forth truth in such a vivid manner....then others can see and desire truth....be blessed this awesome Sunday Morning

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks joybug56

Feel free to copy and print the post. I find great things on blogs to share at church. Our VBS starts this evening. I am excited about it!

<><

PJ said...

Hey Gal! What a beautiful post! A Picture is worth a thousand words, and you said them all! God Bless You!

PJ

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks PJ!
<><

mateo and tobias said...

Wonderful post! It helps me appreciate all the more, what the Lord has done for me and how much I depend on him day-to-day.

LisaWeidknecht said...

Amen! Thanks for sharing.

Christie Cottage said...

Thank you ladies for taking the time to comment.

Have a blessed day!
<><

Theresa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am already following you and I really enjoy your blog. Your posts are very inspirational and positive, something that I think we need more of in the world we live in. chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com

Deb said...

I totally LOVE this. It's AWESOME...the older I'm getting, the more I'm realizing that God never allows us to go thru anything that's not going to strengthen us!!! Thank you so much for sharing this, my sweet friend!!

our home to yours said...

This is wonderful. Once I asked God "why me", and He responded "why not? you know My Power, you know how to pray, so maybe better you then someone who doesn't know Me".
Debbi
-ourhometoyours

MYSAVIOR said...

Amen!

♥♥♥
Sue

Christie Cottage said...

Thank you Ladies for commenting. I know that people stop past my blog and it is a good feeling to see that you took the time to comment.

I really like today's post. It just says it all.

Have a blessed afternoon!

<><

Sher said...

What a wonderful and inspirational post.

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow. That is so wonderful. I love it.

CountryDesignGirl said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful post.

P and P said...

Very nice. Thank you for the post. ♥P

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.