Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fun - Get your Smile back!

Has it been  long week?
Have you lost your smile?

Here's an attempt to help you regain it...
Get ready....SMILE!

We will start with the one I find the funniest!

 LOL

Smiling???








I hope these little ones brightened your day and made you SMILE!
~~~~~~~~

The Twitter Tree© will is hosted by a different shop each business day.
 
My items:
Altered Journal Aqua Teal Green Purple Flowers @ChristieCottage http://etsy.me/ZzqPL5 via @Etsy #retw #MadeInAmerica


 Snowman Ornament Eating a Gingerbread Man @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/4829697 #ArtFire #retwt #MadeInAmerica
~~~~
I have a date for Thanksgiving Dinner with my best friend today at the School cafeteria. My grandson has called me about 5 times ot make sure I will be there!

6 comments:

First Light Glass said...

So cute!

watercolors said...

How cute.

Enjoy your date.

SMILE back.

Debbie Huffaker said...

Sweet babies always make me smile....but, that last one made me laugh!!! HOPE you have a great day and weekend!!!

Karen Mortensen said...

I love them. So cute. Thanks for the laugh.

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

The one with the "hungover" baby really got me. Funny.

DianesDangles said...

Totally cute babies!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.