Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Spiritual



GOD'S "PHONE" NUMBER
This is Beautiful . 
PLEASE Share IT with EVERYONE YOU LOVE, 
THANK YOU!



Hello God, I called tonight
To talk a little while
I need a friend who'll listen
To my anxiety and trial.

 



You see, I can't quite make it
Through a day just on my own...
I need your love to guide me,
So I'll never feel alone.

I want to ask you please to keep,
My family and Friends safe and sound.
Come and fill their lives with confidence
For whatever fate they're bound.

 



Give me faith, dear God, to face
Each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things
I can't change in any way.

I thank you God, for being home
And listening to my call,
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.. !!!!!!!
 



Give me faith, dear God, to face
Each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things
I can't change in any way.

I thank you God, for being home
And listening to my call,
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.. !!!!!!!

 




I am Sharing this with all my Family and Friends.
All those that I love and care about.
I want all of you to know, God is there for you.





1 comment:

Colleen Cornelius said...

Sweet poem and very true.

We always have a friend that has our back.

Have a blessed day Jacki,

Colleen

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.