Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fun - In Search of a Smile

Friday....

Time to SMILE!



I am out of funny emails

so from my online search....



A warthog hits this lady and the husband calls 911.
The operator asks, "Where are you at"?

The husband replies, "I'm on Eucolipstic Road."

The operator asks, "Can you spell that for me?"

"Well... I'll just drag her over to Oak so you can you pick her up there?"



A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners.

At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, Genesis 3:10."

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter.

Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid, for I was naked.
"
..........................................................................................................................................



A mother took her little boy to church.
While in church the little boy said, “Mommy, I have to pee.”

The mother said to the little boy, “It’s not appropriate to say the word ‘pee’ in church. So, from now on whenever you have to ‘pee’ just tell me that you have to ‘whisper’.”

The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father, “Daddy, I have to whisper.“


The father looked at him and said, “Okay, just whisper in my ear.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you SMILE????

...............................
 

The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F.

 
Today's direct link:
 
My items:

#SALE Item Of The Week 25% off Wedding Gift Box Bridal Keepsake Box @ChristieCottage  http://tinyurl.com/bxqarm7  #FreeShip #retwt
 
 

The Lord's Prayer Quilt http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/6564966/ Lap Quilt, Baby Quilt,  #Christian @christiecottage #retwt



 










4 comments:

watercolors said...

SMILE, have a blest day.

First Light Glass said...

Cute! Have a great weekend!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Thanks for the laugh! Especially like the Genesis joke - very clever!

Karen Mortensen said...

All were so cute. Thanks.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.