Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Fun - In Search of a Smile

It's Friday!!!!

Get ready.....


SMILE!

UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS - truly gorgeous! Aren't we fortunate to have cameras... and folks who know how to use them!!?
Only a Shutter-bug will understand the Complexity and BEAUTY of these Photos..



Row, row, my bod, gently down the stream.....

Quick, I need some floss, I think I've got a seed stuck in my beak.

Hey guys, what do you think I am, a houseboat?

Where is my Prozac, I'm feeling so blue.

Landing check list; gear down, check; full flaps, check; runway clear, check; alignment correct, check.

Landing check list; gear down, check; full flaps, check; runway clear, check; alignment correct, check.

Man, I wish I could build nests like that!!

Just keeping an eye on those noisy magpies next door.

But Honey, what makes you think I had a little too much at the office party?

I would have sworn the package said Swiss.

Hello, are you the photographer from Vogue?

Wow! That was one very elusive fish!

You idiot, don't you know you are supposed to pass on the left?

No, I didn't read the part in the Bible about breaking bread together so just let go.
OK girls, I think we are ready for "Dancing With The Birds".

..............................

I thought these were awesome photos!

Hope they made you smile!
.............................


The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F.

 
Direct link for today
 
My items:
 

#SALE Cameo Pendant Silver Large @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/4820543/ Item of the Week #retwt
 
 
 
 

 

4 comments:

Andreea Radu said...

Photos are fantastic and they did make me smile! :D
Have a beautiful Friday!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow. Those were amazing. Wish I could take pictures like that.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Fabulous photos and funny captions! Thanks for sharing, Jacki!

Debbie Huffaker said...

Love all the birdie photos....especially, the owlies!! HOPE you're having a great weekend!!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.