Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday Thoughts - Cyber Death

After we die....

Someone will be left to handle our cyber "estate".

All those passwords and accounts.
Online stores, etc.

This can be a real nightmare for your family.

As you do your Will, include with it the details of all account numbers, passwords so that those left to close out your estate can access each account.

My son knows.  He growls at me when I talk to him about my death, but he will be glad he knew when I am gone.


There was a PBS show on probably a year ago about the difficulties someone had trying to close out his mothers accounts. He has since started a company doing this, but right now if you could make a list (not on your computer) and place it with your Will, you can save your loved one(s) a lot of hassle.

That's it, my Thursday Thoughts.

Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Debbie Huffaker said...

OH, my word, this is an awesome idea and much needed.....thanks so much for letting me know!

Diane Sonnheim said...

soooo True !!

watercolors said...

Something we don't think about.

Thanks for the post.

Pamela Baker said...

With thought's of what Mary Beth's family is going through right now - this is something we really need to think about for our own families.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

With all the accounts each of us have on the internet, this is great advice.

Donna Fluegel said...

Brilliant!!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.