Saturday, December 5, 2015

Saturday Scentsy Party #CCFrnds

I am having an online Scentsy Party!
 
Here's the link to Christie Cottage Party


 
 



 

Gilly the Buddy




I wish I could share all the wonderful samples 
over the internet with you that
 Sarah Bryant gave me to share!

The links shown will open to first the Party page, and then the sections have their links under the pictures for you to click.

Scentsy gifts are wonderful. They can be enjoyed all year long!
Not just for Christmas, but Birthday's, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, or just because!

Order today!

 

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.