Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday Thoughts = Artfire Checkout

Time to share some thoughts...


So many listings on Artfire...
So many views on Artfire...

Customers can't get through checkout!!!


Here is one of the threads on the subject.


Admin: Checkout Problems!!!

https://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=forums&op=view_topic&tid=74512

 

There are probably more threads/discussions on the subject. I just posted the first two I saw.

 

I spent all of Saturday promoting the first 8 pages of my items in twitter. I thought since I had reported the problem over a week ago that the issue was fixed.  Thank goodness I had some things listed on Etsy.

 

I like Artfire. Easy to list, lots of views, but all the lookers and no way to purchase is not a good thing. 

 

Zibbet launched the new website. Have not checked it out yet.

I know many people have gone to Indie Handmade  for their own shops.

What's person to do?

 

Which site have you gone to?

How do you like it?

 

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.