Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday - Weather

   If you stop by my blog much, you have probably rad that I have a satellite internet connection. In the spring when there is a lot of rain and clouds, I really have a hard time keeping a connection.

Monday as I drove home, it looked as though there was a clear spot in the sky as I got close to home. As I turned down my road I had to take a picture...


 As you can see (through my cracked windshield) the clear sky was not over my house! LOL

There are days when I wish I had dial-up so I could at least get a connection.

...

Here is the link to today's Twitter Tree


No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.