Thursday, June 9, 2016

Google Chrome Tool I was asked to share

I received a message from a team member who asked that I share this information, so here we go...

"New tool on google chrome that keeps track of how many hearts you've used during the hour, great tool for playing the favathons and clickathons! You may already know about this, I did not, here's the link:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/etsytools/cmmikdmpeopfconfkmdnoffbplec...     " 


I hope the shortened link works.


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

GBCROCHETPATTERNS said...

I don't why it shows error when I checked the link....

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.