Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday Spiritual - Angels Among Us

There are angels among us!



God takes care of us. 

I thank God for my angels.
And for sending one yesterday!


 
 .....
Today at church I will receive a blessing by delivering a grocery bag of canned meats to a young mother and her family.
God knew her need and someone brought this bag to me on Thursday for me to give to the needy.
This young mother texted me last night and made me aware of her need.

See...God sent that bag of groceries via an angel!

 Wishing you each a blessed day!

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.