Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A good snake

As I was walking around in the yard Sunday I came across this "fellow". If you look closely you can see he is watching me!


He is pretty long. He had not completely emerged from his hole in the ground.


Today you can find us here:

http://elunajewelry-nc.blogspot.com/2017/06/twitter-tree-6-142017.html

Where I am promoting these cards

Wall flower Blank Greeting Card, Set 

Pretty Wall flower Blank Greeting Card, Set 5 Cards https://www.christiecottage.net/product/wall-flower-blank-greeting-card-set-5-cards via @christiecottage #EJWTT

3 comments:

Roxanne watercolorsnmore said...

Oh my ---- sure hope not poisonous. Never seen one that color before.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Looks like a black rat snake. Is it? They are so great to have around - really help to keep the rodent population down. Unfortunately, most people think the only good snake is a dead snake. Thanks for sharing.

Christie Cottage said...

It is a black snake.

They are good to have around.

Copperheads are usually either in the front or out further in the ward. Sometimes I see them and cottonmouths. Only one rattle snake that I have seen. He was in my flower bed close to the front porch.

When I had a fish pond I had water moccasins and so the fish pond was taken out and sold in a yard sale.

<><

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.