Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Thursday Thoughts - VBS

It's that time of year... Vacation Bible School is right around the corner!

We are having Super Hero theme. Showing your Strength for God.

I go to a small church where money is tight. So we make most of the crafts for everything from whatever we/I can come up with.

We have our Super Hero cuffs, 28 Super Hero Headband kits and now I am working on the Super Hero capes. Made from old t-shirts.

I made a stencil and and making them. The kids will embellish them with glitter and paint at VBS.

Here they are:

 The red one only has one coat of stenciled on paint.

 These have two coats and sparkle glaze.

I am taking the other side of the t-shirts I cut off and using the sleeves as collars for those. It wasn't my idea to use the t-shirts, but my idea to sew the sleeves on as collars on the other side. No cost to our church. God gives us creative minds.



Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatever your hand finds to do, 
do it with all your might.
 

I have to make 30 of them.

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.