Pages

▼

Friday, September 27, 2019

Saturday Showcase Artisans Handmade

Welcome to the 
Saturday Showcase!

Artisans Handmade items

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Thanks this great promotion Jacki

    I will be tweeting, Pinning and posting to FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done to #9 will be back in a little while for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another wonderful place to promote our handmade items. I am pinning and tweeting them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jacki, for the extra promo! Late today - the internet was out and just came back on.

    Tweeting here: @ShadowDogDesign

    Pinning here: https://www.pinterest.com/shadowdog/handmade-favorites-from-artist-friends/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also shared the Saturday Showcase to my blog - comments always welcome and help us all!


    https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/saturday-showcase-artisan-handmade


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scheduled tweets through #12 and pinned all. Will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jacki for hosting this extra promotion.
    I will be tweeting and pinning all the items today.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
I love comments!