On Tuesday, a few of us indie sellers promote promote and share each others work. Teamwork makes dream work.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for hosting, Jacki!Shared the Tuesday Tag on my blog (: (:https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/artisan-tuesday-tag-handmade-gifts-august-4-2026
Please tweet this:Check out Tuesday Tg #CCTAG https://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2026/08/tuesday-tg-cctag.html via @christiecottage #blog .#shopsmall
Through #20 will come back afternoon for others.
Through #32. Will check back later.
First the feed on BlueSky was down (server-their end) now X is giving me fits. I’ll be back later. Don’t feel well enough to fight this.
X, BlueSky and Pinterest. Thanks
Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!
Thanks for hosting, Jacki!
ReplyDeleteShared the Tuesday Tag on my blog (: (:
https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/artisan-tuesday-tag-handmade-gifts-august-4-2026
Please tweet this:
ReplyDeleteCheck out Tuesday Tg #CCTAG https://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2026/08/tuesday-tg-cctag.html via @christiecottage #blog .#shopsmall
Through #20 will come back afternoon for others.
ReplyDeleteThrough #32. Will check back later.
ReplyDeleteFirst the feed on BlueSky was down (server-their end) now X is giving me fits. I’ll be back later. Don’t feel well enough to fight this.
ReplyDeleteX, BlueSky and Pinterest. Thanks
ReplyDelete