You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thru #26. will be back afternoon.InLinkz is at it again. Complications.
Through # 26. Will check back later.Tweeted the blog.
Yes, there are multiple issues. I think they are promoting their other app and it’s causing issues. I need to see if there’s another program we can switch too.
I just messaged Maria at inlinkz again.
Inlinkz fixed the issue.
Yay!!!! Back to normal again!!! Thanks for all your emails to Maria. Glad it's fixed.
I was getting very frustrated with it.
Thanks for hosting the blog. Done #27
Posted to FB and Blue Sky
Now that the InLinkz is working properly again on Jacki's blog, I shared it on my bog for extra back links. Comments are always welcome:https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/artisan-tuesday-tag-handmade-gifts-september-15-2026
Through #37.
Done upto #37
Thru 37. Thanks everyone
Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!
Thru #26. will be back afternoon.
ReplyDeleteInLinkz is at it again. Complications.
Through # 26. Will check back later.
ReplyDeleteTweeted the blog.
Yes, there are multiple issues. I think they are promoting their other app and it’s causing issues. I need to see if there’s another program we can switch too.
ReplyDeleteI just messaged Maria at inlinkz again.
ReplyDeleteInlinkz fixed the issue.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Back to normal again!!! Thanks for all your emails to Maria. Glad it's fixed.
ReplyDeleteI was getting very frustrated with it.
DeleteThanks for hosting the blog. Done #27
ReplyDeletePosted to FB and Blue Sky
ReplyDeleteNow that the InLinkz is working properly again on Jacki's blog, I shared it on my bog for extra back links. Comments are always welcome:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/artisan-tuesday-tag-handmade-gifts-september-15-2026
Through #37.
ReplyDeleteDone upto #37
ReplyDeleteThru 37. Thanks everyone
ReplyDelete