Thursday, October 31, 2019

Find Your Smile - Friday Fun #SDFTT

Woohoo! You survived Halloween!

Let's find your smile...







 I hope you smiled!

........
Today I am promoting this item from one of my shops:

Made in America

Perfect gift, if she likes to sew! Earrings - Miniature Spools - Buttons - Pierced - Dangles - Red #SDFTT https://www.christiecottage.net/product/earrings-miniature-spools-buttons-pierced-dangles-red?tid=7 via @christiecottage #handmade #OneOfAKind

........
YOu may like to join us on the Twitter Tree here:








 

4 comments:

Covergirlbeads said...

Made me smile! Thanks for sharing.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Funny. Love the "soda depressing." (: Wishing you a great weekend, Jacki!

watercolorsNmore said...

Those signs are funny.

Andrea Wagner said...

I liked all of them, they were funny.
Thank you Jackie!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.