Thursday, November 7, 2019

Find Your Smile - Friday Fun #SDFTT

It's Friday!

Let's find your smile





I hope you smiled!

********

Today I am promoting a local business that has a website set up. This is a $5 discount off your first order!

The picture opens an item in her shop that I love.


https://vivid918.com/collections/buffalo-girls-salvage/products/buffalo-girls-salvage-lucky-penny-quote-necklace



 https://vivid918.com/collections/buffalo-girls-salvage/products/buffalo-girls-salvage-lucky-penny-quote-necklace


Here's a $5 off discount for your first order at VIVID918.com
https://tinyurl.com/y3kp69ly @christieCottage #SDFTT #Discount @vividsalontq



********

To join us on the Twitter Tree, click here:
Friday Twitter Tree - Artisan Handmade - November 8, 2019




5 comments:

watercolorsNmore said...

Jug one is cute.

Lovely pendant!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Love the mathematicians food fight - with pi(e). LOL! Wishing you a great weekend, Jacki!

Christie Cottage said...

I love the pi one too. I like science jokes too.

Andrea Wagner said...

I like all of them.

Thank you, Jacki!!!

Linda B said...

I like all of them. And, it's nice you're promoting another shop.

Have a great weekend!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.