Thursday, May 28, 2020

Find Your Smile - Friday Fun #SDFTT

Hello Friday!
Time to smile!





 I hope you smiled!

................................................

Today I am promoting this item from one of my shops

I know it's early for Christmas items, but plan ahead!


Christmas Gift Tags, Handmade in America, Set


Christmas Gift Tags, Handmade in America, Set


Christmas Gift Tags, Handmade in America, Set

Christmas, Gift #Tags, Made in #America, handmade  https://www.christiecottage.net/product/christmas-gift-tags-set-45-handmade-america via @christiecottage #SDFTT



 

3 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

LOVE the mobile one! Too funny. Thanks for the laugh. Happy weekend to you, Jacki!

Covergirlbeads said...

Very cute. I liked the baking one. Have a great weekend!

Andrea Wagner said...

Jacki,
I like three of them. They make me laugh.

Have a great weekend!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.