Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday Thoughts Death of sister


 

My big sister posted this online Saturday.  She died on Sunday at 68 years old  It was an unexpected death, yet it seems she knew  

Strange losing a sister. I’ve lost my husband, my parents and just 4 days earlier one of my closest friends. It’s like my brain has no where to process her loss. I felt like I needed to tell my Dad she was gone. My son and daughter-in-law came to town to comfort me.  They just hugged me and let me cry. I know tears will continue for both my sister and my friend. 


So thankful to have God and Jesus in my heart  



2 comments:

Julie l. Cleveland said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jackie. My prayers for comfort are with you today. Hugs, my friend.

Pamela Baker said...

Jackie- So sorry for the loss of your sister. I have 1 sister, and know how I would feel if I didn't have her to confide it. Prayers for sister, and you and your family~

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.