Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Remembering Kendal


 This is Kendal. My beautiful young friend who will be laid to rest today. 33 years old. 


I met Kendal when she was a blazing Special Olympics champion. I made sure her accomplishments were in the newspaper. A vibrant bundle of joy and blessings. 

I volunteered at the Penguin Project where Kendal performed. I attended the Special Olympics Polar Plunge and other events where Kendal participated. I told her mom at the wake yesterday that Kendal won a lot of medals, but she was a real champion because won more hearts! 


Kendal was a blessing to all who knew her. Fly high ♥️

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.