Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Wow Wednesday

 


Do you ever just see something and it stirs nostalgia? My friend Catherine has a pair of Christmas earrings listed that just took me back to Christmas gatherings where the grownups wore beautiful dresses and stunning earrings. Take a look at these. 








My friend Diane sells beads and supplies on Facebook. She has the red color chip beads. These stirred nostalgia for me to my much younger days where turquoise and red coral anything in jewelry adorned my ears, wrist and neck. The color combination will always be a favorite for me. 


https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1QWMVuqFiwzATCLP/?

3 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Thank you, Jacki, for sharing my vintage crystal earrings on your blog! They certainly are filled with a nostalgic vibe.

watercolorsNmore said...

Beautiful Holiday picks.

Butterfly In The Attic said...

wonderful picks great for the holidays :)

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.