On Tuesday, a few of us indie sellers promote promote and share each others work. Teamwork makes dream work.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Sorry can't participate today. VERY busy.I'll try and promote some items.
Please tweet;Christie Cottage: Tuesday Tag #CCTAG #SHOPSMALL https://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2026/08/tuesday-tag-cctag-shopsmall_01193309541.html via @christiecottage #Shopsmall #blog
Thanks so much, as always, Jacki, for hosting the Tuesday Tag.Here's the Tag on my blog for extra back links (: (: https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/artisan-tuesday-tag-handmade-gifts-august-18-2026
Commented
Pinned and scheduled tweets through #31.
Still have a few to promote. I do not like the Pinterest links. Grrr
Checking back.I don't like it that Etsy makes it harder for us to promote their items ): ):
You'd think Etsy would make it easy to promote their items. Pinned and Tweeted all.
Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!
Sorry can't participate today.
ReplyDeleteVERY busy.
I'll try and promote some items.
Please tweet;
ReplyDeleteChristie Cottage: Tuesday Tag #CCTAG #SHOPSMALL https://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2026/08/tuesday-tag-cctag-shopsmall_01193309541.html via @christiecottage #Shopsmall #blog
Thanks so much, as always, Jacki, for hosting the Tuesday Tag.
ReplyDeleteHere's the Tag on my blog for extra back links (: (:
https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/artisan-tuesday-tag-handmade-gifts-august-18-2026
Commented
DeletePinned and scheduled tweets through #31.
ReplyDeleteStill have a few to promote. I do not like the Pinterest links. Grrr
ReplyDeleteChecking back.
ReplyDeleteI don't like it that Etsy makes it harder for us to promote their items ): ):
You'd think Etsy would make it easy to promote their items. Pinned and Tweeted all.
ReplyDelete