Friday, September 11, 2026

Never Forget 9-11#SDFTT



7 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Hard to believe that it has been 25 years since 9/11. We lived about 45 minutes west of D.C at the time. Lost 2 friends in the Pentagon and Stan lost 4 work colleagues in the World Trade Center. Fortunately a friend of mine who had just moved to NY City to work not too far from the World Trade Center survived. Will never forget.

Anonymous said...

It was and still is horrifying. Praying for those who lost their lives and those dealing with medical issues.

Christie Cottage said...

I will spend the day watching the videos and listening to those phone calls. I’m sorry for your losses there. That’s the year my husband died. 01-11-01. I

Christie Cottage said...

So many have died from carcinogens they inhaled. The rescue dogs too!

watercolorsNmore said...

Yes, we need to remember. Not only those on 9-11 and their families, but all the ones that have died after from the toxins - cancer and all kinds of diseases.
SO terribly sad.
Prayers for all those and their losses.

Charlotte@Covergirlbeads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte@Covergirlbeads said...

I vividly remember walking Sara, my youngest to school, came home and turned on the TV in the kitchen and was shocked to hear the devastating news. I called my leather store in NY to see how they were. They were fine but could see what was happening. It is something we will never forget.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.