Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Movies I watched over the weekend

I rarely ever rent a movie. Since I had a scare with my heart (stent helping) I decided I was going to relax over the weekend.

Here is what I watched:

Manchester By the Sea

Hacksaw Ridge

Arrival

Into the Trees

Mothers Day

 Here they are in the order of how I ranked them:

Into the Trees - I had never heard of this movie but highly recommend it.

Hacksaw Ridge - The lady at video rental recommended. VERY graphic and well worth watching.

Arrival - Not at all what I expected. Not scary either.

Manchester By the Sea - I found this depressing. Tragedy of death haunts the entire film. 

Mothers Day - corny and fun. A few true "LOL" were heard.


Have a wonderful Tuesday and remember to take those DVDs back!

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.