Thursday, July 23, 2020

Find your smile - Friday Fun #SDFTT

It's Friday!




 I hope you smiled!

********

Today I am promoting this item from my shop:


Baby Shoes, Booties, Baby Girl White Felt, Vintage Appliques


Baby Shoes, Booties, Baby Girl White Felt, Vintage Appliques


 #Baby Shoes, Booties, Baby Girl White Felt, Vintage Appliques  https://www.christiecottage.net/product/baby-shoes-booties-baby-girl-white-felt-vintage-appliques?tid=55 via @christiecottage #MadeInAmerica #SDFTT ‬

 

5 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Love #2. Also love that it came from "Friends of Irony" (: Hope you have a great weekend, Jacki!

Covergirlbeads said...

Enjoyed your Friday Fun blog. Have a great weekend.

watercolorsNmore said...

Those were really good today.
Great picks for the smile.

CraftingMemories1 said...

LOL! My son used to do that (the first one) with my mom.

Andrea Wagner said...

Jacki,

Love all the jokes!!

Have a great weekend!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.