Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Crepe Myrtle





Bags we filled and delivered to 
Blessing Boxes in Tahlequah for our
Homeless  Ministry at church.


These bags have canned meat (chicken or tuna) with crackers and a fork, cheese/peanut butter crackers,  granola bar, a wet wipe, and dried fruit snacks. 

We stapled the bags closed and took half to the Blessing Box at the Tahlequah Public Library and the other half to the Blessing Box in front of START, in downtown Tahlequah. 

*****
I have been making Christmas ornaments from scraps of felt and fabric while I wait for my not so fast internet to load pages.
These will be listing in my online store soon.


Have a great day!





 

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Tuesday Tag.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.