#CCMTT
Monday Twitter Tree
Three days a week, we come together to promote each other.
Wednesday: https://elunajewelry-nc-blogspot.com
...............................................
................................
...............
.........
My items
https://www.christiecottage.net/catalog/sewing-patterns-pdfs DIY #patterns @Christiecottage #CCMTT
#CrochetPatterns https://www.christiecottage.net/catalog/pdf-patterns-crochet @christiecottage #CCMTT



21 comments:
Thanks for hosting the Monday Tree, Jacki!
Here are my two:
What fun handmade Halloween / Day of the Dead jewelry: white magnesite flower-eyed skull earrings w/ Capri blue Swarovski crystals! https://bit.ly/FlowerSkulls via @ShadowDogDesign #ccmtt #HalloweenEarrings #SkullEarrings
Glowing hand carved mother of pearl Tree of Life pendant necklace w/ green prehnite gemstones: handmade symbolic jewelry gift for women! https://bit.ly/CrannBethadh via @ShadowDogDesign #ccmtt #TreeOfLife #TreeOfLifeNecklace
Shared the Twitter Tree on my blog. Here's the link (: (:
https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/blog/monday-twitter-tree-artisan-handmade-august-17-2026
Sold & Relisted Historic #BayshoreBlvd 3 choices 11x15 GiClee #TampaFlorida prints pick 1 Roxanne Tobaison watercolorsNmore https://etsy.me/4qmSz6W via @Etsy @waterrox #CCMTT
Sold & Relisted #MacDillAFB Pier n Pavilion 12x18 or 11x16 Art Print Bayshore Blvd #TampaFl Roxanne Tobaison WatercolorsNmore via @Etsy #CCMTT https://etsy.me/4zBv7Hk @waterrox
Thanks Jacki.
Tomorrow is my long day leaving early, will schedule as much as I can prior.
Was unable to add my inlinkz again. I did send a email to them.
Here are my two for the Monday Twitter Tree:
Mint green kryptonite handmade large hole lampwork glass bead wrapped in fine silver https://bit.ly/KryptoniteFSlhb0095CGB via @Covergirlbeads #ccmtt #LargeHoleBeads #BraceletBeads
Pale emerald green handmade lampwork glass beads wrapped in fine silver with a shiny bead finish https://bit.ly/PaleEmeraldGreenBeads031gfsCGB via @Covergirlbeads #ccmtt #LampworkBeads #ShopSmall
I added them. Have to load by url of picture
Thanks Jacki, for posting them.
I do use the url and it doesn't accept.
Pink Crystals Bat Mitzvah Kippah in https://linorstoredesigns.etsy.com/listing/178450378 handmade by @linorstore via @Etsy #shopsmall #CCMTT
#Handmade Blue Silver Hamsa Earrings https://linorstoredesigns.etsy.com/listing/1050440452 by @linorstore via @Etsy #shopsmall #CCMTT
Images won't appear. Sent an email to them.
I tried both ways to add Roxanne's photos last night and Linda's this morning. When trying with the picture URL, I keep getting a message that says "please enter a valid image URL"
I just added them.
On my phone, open item. Hold finger in photo. Click share. Then copy. Then jump back to linkup and paste picture url in the upload
#petphotoalbum #newpuppy @Daisyblu_Diane @etsy #ccmtt https://www.etsy.com/listing/228520300/personalized-pet-keepsake-photo-album?ref=share_v4_lx
Share your #weddingdayphotos with Mom & Dad. ##Motherofbridegift #ccmtt @Daisyblu_Diane @Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/206566870/wedding-photo-album-mother-of-the-bride?ref=share_v4_lx
Pinned and scheduled tweets through Diane.
Glad you were able to post the items to InLinkx, Jacki.
Getting a severe thunderstorm. We NEED the rain!
Please tweet this
Christie Cottage: Monday Twitter Tree #CCMTT https://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2026/08/monday-twitter-tree-ccmtt_0604474287.html via @christiecottage #Blog
Thanks. I commented
Jacki, thanks for adding them. I couldn't.
Sorry, I can't participate today but shared all the items on Pinterest. Happy sales!
Prayers for rain, Jacki.
SO dry everywhere.
We FINALLY are getting afternoon showers.
Will catch up now.
Lots of storm damage in town. Not out here that I know of. I didn’t walk outside. Can’t walk well today. Trees are on peoples homes. Power lines down. Many businesses closed.
We didn’t get near enough rain. I opened the door and inhaled the refreshing scent of rain.
Handcrafted Resin Orchid, Forever Flowers https://www.etsy.com/listing/4554187884/handcrafted-resin-orchid-forever-flowers @audscrftdcrtns.bsky.social #ccmtt #handcraftedorchid #foreverflower
Handcrafted Resin Iris, Forever Flowers https://www.etsy.com/listing/4554179733/handcrafted-resin-iris-forever-flowers @audscrftdcrtns.bsky.social #ccmtt #handcraftediris #foreverflower
thanks for keeping this tree going :)
Post a Comment